About Me

My photo
My Name is Valerie and I'm 25 years old, working 2 jobs to keep myself busy. Just graduated this year from UH! Majoring in Corporate Communications and minoring in Global Business. I have a boyfriend that I love and adore and sometimes get annoyed by :) . I have a passion for makeup, nail polish and anything beauty. I work at sephora part time on the weekends! I also have a youtube page and have been trying to upload videos but I'm very new at it so please give me time :) Thanks for stopping by

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Update!!!!

Good Day Beautiful Ladies & Gents,

It's been over a year since I've updated this blog. Let's see don't have many followers because I'm not really active on this as I would like. But what have I been up  too? OH! I'm becoming a little more active on my youtube channel. Check it out :) www.youtube.com/vcruzbebe . I did a video with me doing a makeup tutorial. It was a first so don't judge me! Second video was with my little sister melanie. I did a colorful makeup look on her that I love to do on myself..Purple and Pink! my favorite colors..go check them out if you haven't already, I would really appriecated it! Anyways, I also signed up on this website called Model Mayem and it helps makeup artist/hair stylists in finding outside jobs and getting the experience we need. So I hope that goes well for me!!!! I'll leave this post with some looks I've done recently since the past year. xoxo. - V
 
This was a client of mines last weekend at my job, she was really nice. She wanted a smokey eye with red lips! my kinda gal! :) she wasn't afraid of color :)
 

 
This is my sister, Melanie. It was her 15th Quince birthday this past July 2012. I did her makeup, she too isn't afraid of color! :) I did a pretty glitter smokey eye. She loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment