About Me

My photo
My Name is Valerie and I'm 25 years old, working 2 jobs to keep myself busy. Just graduated this year from UH! Majoring in Corporate Communications and minoring in Global Business. I have a boyfriend that I love and adore and sometimes get annoyed by :) . I have a passion for makeup, nail polish and anything beauty. I work at sephora part time on the weekends! I also have a youtube page and have been trying to upload videos but I'm very new at it so please give me time :) Thanks for stopping by

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Something New for me....

Hey Everyone,

So i finally got in the mood to make a video. I usually HATE seeing my self after because i can see how FAT i gotten! :( but it also helps me to realize that i need to watch what i eat and just be stronger!

anywho, i have uploaded my first offical youtube video of me. the others are just slideshow pictures. so this one is a review on a foundation i wanted to try. below is the link. i hope you like. let me know if you have any questions! xoxo Val

No comments:

Post a Comment